In case anyone remembers last year’s gingerbread foray, well, here you find yourself again. Missed having Molly and Daisy around to deck the halls and sing along to Swingin’ Christmas Pandora with, but I did have a good time making a scripty situation for this round. Let’s go with, “all white for a more sophisticated look,” over, “it was 1 in the morning and I was over 13 hours deep in RoboFont, X-actos and cookie dough when I realized I didn’t have food coloring, and it was all or nothing at that point.”
Gisela Beer | http://giselabeer.com
"Mundo is a small Melbourne café and bakery with an old-fashioned charm. True to its name Mundo (Spanish for world), the design combines simple typography with old maps and quirky vintage imagery of old-fashioned modes of transportation. The identity design includes a complete stationery set, a website, as well as extensive packaging and menu designs."
22 year-old graphic designer, illustrator and occasional type designer from Melbourne, Australia.
- "she’s up all night ‘til the sun, i am up all night because i require less rest to achieve a state of optimal physical and mental efficiency than she does, as she is a human being and i am a vulcan."
- "greetings. it would appear that this is our first meeting. this request may seem illogical at first, but perhaps you would consider contacting me?"
- "walking into the club, i hail the strangers within by referencing the size of my genitalia, a human custom. it is a human club."
- "i knew you were illogical when you walked in. i feel ashamed now."
- "when you consider it, all those individuals with whom we have become acquainted are just somebody that we used to know."
- "what does surak say? logic, logic, logic, intent. logic, logic, logic, prosper."